VOLUNTARY STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Available August 1st
Visit us on the web at www.BollingerSchools.com
· Under the Parents section click Purchase Coverage
· Simply enter the name of your District or School Name and select your state.
· Click View Insurance Products/Purchase Coverage.
· From here you can either click on Buy Online Now to purchase coverage online with a credit / debit card or
· Click on Print and Pay by Check to submit the completed forms and payment by mail.
District & School Health Policies
Our school follows parish guidelines regarding medicines and first aid to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of all of our students. Medicine MUST be brought to school by the parent (not student) or other designated adult and a signed medication order and parental consent form MUST be presented to the school office before any medication can be accepted or administered at school. A prescription bottle label is not sufficient information for us to be able to accept the medication. Only certified personnel trained in administering medication will be dispensing medicine.
Please notify the office and your child’s teacher if your child has a special medical condition. This will enable us to take the proper precautions for the welfare of your child. Also, a child who begins taking a new prescription medicine is not allowed at school until he has had the medicine in his system for 12 hours.
“Over the Counter” medicines are not allowed at school without proper documentation and a prescription from a physician. Our school will not be able to dispense first aid ointments/sprays for minor injuries.
LIVINGSTON PARISH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Please see the student handbook